Sunday, November 24, 2013

Building A Beautiful Journey

How do you know the opportunity to sell these It Works products are right for you? After receiving tons of emails and phone calls within the couple of months begging the same question and having given virtually the same answer to everyone, I thought it was imperative that I write about it here and share the love and vision I have for this once in a life time opportunity!

So how DO you know the opportunity with It Works is right for you? Let me ask you another question.  How do you know the opportunity is NOT right for you?  Maybe it's your curiosity that has you asking this question. Maybe you're tired of living pay check to pay check. Maybe it's those bills piling up that you can't seem to stay on top of...or those credit card bills...loans...mortgage...child support. Maybe you're looking to create a solid future for yourself. Maybe it's the dream and desire to give your kids the things you never had as a child. Maybe it's (insert personal reason here ____ ). Whatever your reason for questioning whether this opportunity is right for you or not, I'm here to tell you this:  It is a worthy one! Your reason for reaching out to me either individually or by reading this post is IMPORTANT! I truly believe you did not just happen to stumble upon this blog. You, my friend were meant to find this post today. 


 


I want to talk to you about a little thing called "journey".  What does it mean to have a journey or to be on a journey or to have taken a journey?  Many of you would say, a journey is an experience. Perhaps the distance from one place to another that has defined who you perceive yourself to be as an individual.  Whatever your definition of journey is, let me tell you what I define it as. Are you ready? 

My journey is MINE. I may start over every day, but I decide how MY journey begins and how it ends. I decide where it leads. I decide who comes along with me. I make decisions, mistakes, experience failures, rejoice in triumphs and blessings. Your journey? That too is...YOURS and that is exciting!  You may feel you need to start over every day, but YOU decide how YOUR journey begins and how it ends. You decide where it leads. You decide who comes along with you. You make decisions, mistakes, experience failures, rejoice in triumphs and blessings. It's all..... YOU!  Powerful isn't it? When we stop for a moment and realize everything we need is something we ourselves posses, well then it has a way of changing everything. When we realize we are our greatest motivation and our worst critic, it too changes everything. When we realize it is time for us to take responsibility for our OWN lives and make our journey a GREAT one...it changes everything! In this life, we all must realize nothing solid, concrete and true is handed to us. It is earned through the journey of our OWN success. Friends, I challenge you today to ....



A top leader for It Works Global recently posted this to her blog:
"What if I told you that you could get paid over and over for doing something one time?  That was the question that was proposed to me.  How was that possible? My brain couldn’t process it.  Doing something one time and continue to get paid for it? Wasn’t it go to work get paid, don’t go to work don’t get paid?   Was this even possible? Could this really be true?
These were thoughts running through my brain as I was sitting in the back of meeting listening to my dad present to his peers on this concept of residual income.  He was a math major; I was pursuing a math degree and the concept while radical, totally began to make sense.   This was beginning to sound like exponential growth, compound growth, AKA uncapped earning potential.  Then the light bulb really went off.  It’s like being an author and every time your book is purchased the author gets paid.  I liked this idea and my brain started firing ideas at rapid speed. My heart started racing when I started to think of all the ways this residual income could work in my life.  At that moment I started envisioning the kind of life I would live.
Now think of the power of not only your own efforts but the efforts of an entire team. WOW, now that’s some serious leverage!  While residual income may not be the conventional way it certainly has been the way for me."

 
Friends, it is my deepest desire to SHARE with you what we leaders at It Works global have found! I believe every single person deserves to add this opportunity of success to their journey! Having said that, are you wondering all of the wonderful ways to earn with It Works Global?  I want to take a minute to clarify each of the three (3) ways you can earn money with this home-based business.

1.  Commission! Commissions are paid out on the 15th of every month as follows:


 
 


2.  Bonuses! Want a weekly $100 bonus every Friday simply for training your distributors correctly? The Fast Start Bonus is a $100 CASH bonus you can earn by enrolling a new distributor who meet the Fast Start qualifications in their first 30 days. You have the potential to earn $100 on EACH new distributor you sign! Fast start bonuses are directly deposited into your account every Friday for each qualified new personally enrolled.

3.  Cash!  Earn cash sales from parties and individual wraps ($25-$30 each)! You choose how, when and how often you party! On average, a distributor will make a minimum $240 (8 wraps at $30/each) in party cash at EACH party! That adds up quickly! All those bills that have been piling up say "bye-bye" and that trip you've been putting off for so long now becomes a reality all because you took a small leap of faith to create a beautiful journey for YOU!


Friends, if this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, the journey you see yourself taking all to become better financially, then I want to talk with you TODAY!  I can promise you will have my most sincere and undivided attention throughout the entire process and beginning months of your new venture with all the training, direction and coaching you need to be successful! I am ready to do this with you! The question is, will you allow me to come with you on your journey to find that freedom? :) 


To your success,
Sarah Running
Ruby Executive - It Works Global
srunning39@gmail.com
(608) 804-0036
http://healthyhappy.myitworks.com/join



P.s.


No comments:

Post a Comment